Schlitterbahn New Braunfels has many tube chutes in the original section of the park. So many twists, turns, exits and entrances, it can get confusing as to which tube chute you’re actually on…
I started on the tube chute next to the castle, but it’s not called the Hillside Tube Chute, but it’s close… Where am I?!
So, not to be confused by the Cliffhanger or the Hillside Tube Chute… Here is everything you need to know about the White Water Tube Chute!
1. It is located at the front entrance to the Original Schlitterbahn (Main Park.) Once you enter the park take a left, then walk down the stairs to your right. Soon you will find yourself at the river level under the blue Double Loop Slides. Take a right along the river walkway and there is the entrance to the Whitewater queue.
2. Don’t forget to grab your tube before you enter the queue line…
Because that would be awkward to reach the top of the ride empty handed..
3. The White Water Tube Chute begins just behind the Castle Entrance building. You will spiral down a series of short drops before taking a plunge down the side of a cliff–No big deal! (;
4. You get to enjoy all of New Braunfels natural scenery when tubing the White Water Tube Chute, and even end next to the Comal River!
5. All good things must come to an end… White Water ends on the river level just down the walkway from where you entered the queue. If you look up, you can see the Der Bahn Speed Slides.
Want your waterpark pictures and experiences shared on our blog? Tag @schlitterbahnwaterparks in your instagram photos and we will feature photos weekly!
For a complete list of rides at Schlitterbahn New Braunfels click here.