It’s that time of year, school’s out for the summer! (For some of you, maybe even ever!)
I don’t know about you, but every time I’m done with school and I’ve enjoyed a few days off with my friends. I usually end up sitting on my couch trying to figure out what I’m going to do with all this free time! BUT, I’m here to tell you my friends that I have GREAT NEWS!
SCHLITTERBAHN IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR THE SUMMER SEASON!
It’s time to break out that swimsuit you’ve been dying to wear since mid-March, pack some suntan lotion, sunglasses and towels in your bag then head over to the World’s Best Waterpark!
Now before you go mass-texting all of your friends to make plans, here are some quick tips that will make your trip a blast!
- Dress Code: Make sure to remember that Schlitterbahn is a family oriented park, so please wear clothing that is specifically designed for swimming. No cut off shorts (because we don’t want you getting caught by the rivets on the water slides – yes that does happen) or swim suits that leave little to the imagination.
- Hours of Operation: Check out our new website to see our park schedule and plan what rides you’d like to visit. You can also purchase your tickets online but just remember that in order to get your Schlitterbahn wristband that admits you into the park; you will still have to wait in line at the ticket gate.
- Splash Cash: Afraid of carrying cash around or getting it wet? Purchase Splash Cash, this way you don’t have to worry about losing your money in the water or always having to go back to your locker to buy more Dippin’ Dots. Click here to learn more about how Splash Cash works.
- Bahn Secrets: Want to know more things you didn’t know you could do at Schlitterbahn? Make sure to visit Tara’s post here.
- Last but definitely not least – Floating at Schlitterbahn: Riverbahn is one of Schlitterbahn’s best kept secrets – until now! When you purchase an admission ticket to the park, this also gives you access to float on the Comal River on Schlitterbahn property. All you have to do is ask for a tube! (The Riverbahn is located in the New Braunfels waterpark.)