Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the World’s Best Waterpark! Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is offering guests a last chance to squeeze some fun in the sun with something we like to call “Schlitterbahn Bonus Days!”
What are Schlitterbahn Bonus Days?
Schlitterbahn’s Bonus Days give our biggest fans the ability to enjoy our East park including Blastenhoff, Surfenburg, and Tubenbach sections at a DISCOUNTED PRICE! These parts of the park are home to the world’s most award-winning waterpark ride, the Master Blaster, the Boogie Bahn Inland Surf Ride, Dragon’s Revenge, the world’s longest water ride – The Falls, and more!
(Please note that Blastenhoff and Surfenburg will open at 10 a.m. and Tubenbach and The Falls will open at 11:30 a.m.)
Pros to visiting during Schlitterbahn Bonus Days:
- Shorter lines on the Master Blaster tower
- A chance to ride the Falls as many times as your heart desires (15/10 recommend)
- Practice your balance on the Boogie Bahn (I hear this doubles as cardio!)
- Most kiddos are in school so why not treat your friends to an “adults only” Schlitterbahn day?
- Take advantage of Blastenhoff Beach for a final chance to deepen your summer tan
- Sneak your kiddos out of school for a day and make some fun memories at their favorite waterpark. (Trust me, their teacher is getting used to having kiddos in the classroom so one less student is not a biggie – Bueller? Bueller?)
- Float on an alligator in the Kristal River without having to wait hours for the kids to get off of them
- Make your way through the entire food menu without judgement
- Take advantage of our swim up bars! The Coronaritas are amazing and you deserve one before Pumpkin Spiced everything takes over. (Please tip your bartenders and drink responsibly!!)
- YOU DESERVE IT. TREAT YO SELF.
What are you waiting for?! Come take advantage of the park before we’re closed for the season and you’ll have to put away your swimsuit for the year.
For more information on Schlitterbahn Bonus Days, park operating hours, and resort specials please click here.
See you at the Bahn! I’ll be the one trying to buy the last bucket of Dippin’ Dots.