Ain’t no Bahn like a Boogie Bahn!
The Boogie Bahn is a Schlitterbahn staple–there is one at every Schlitterbahn Waterpark. BUT, there is only one in Kansas City! Read all about the one and only Boogie Bahn!
1. It’s the only place that you can surf in Kansas City
2. It takes 50,000 gallons of water a minute to create the wave!
3. A thin layer of rapidly moving water along with a padded foam surface creates the feel of a wave only found along the coasts!
4. The Boogie Bahn is the only ride you can actually get better at! Aka the more you ride, the more you can show off!
5. In 2013, we held our first Boogie Bahn Competition in Kansas City!
6. The Boogie Bahn is located at the very back of Schlitterbahn Kansas City
Come ride the Boogie Bahn this summer! Become a pro, show off your ticks and May the Force be with you!
For more information on Schlitterbahn Kansas City and The Boogie Bahn, please visit our website!
Want your waterpark pictures and experiences shared on our blog? Tag @schlitterbahnwaterparks in your Instagram photos. We will feature photos weekly!