As summer comes to a close, it’s time to start focusing on all the joyous things that encompass fall. True, it does mark the end of summer freedom and the start of yet another school year, but for those of us who have finally made it out of the scholastic system it’s time to celebrate.
So what better way to kick off the season where we embrace our Germany heritage with celebrations like Wurstfest and Wassilfest, but with Schlitterbahn’s 2nd Annual Beerfest on Sunday September 21st! The waterpark season may be over, but fall is pretty great too!
Not convinced? Here are 10 Reasons why you should come to Beerfest this year:
10. It’s a craft beer festival where we have 12 brewers “on tap” that will feature more than 35 different types of beer.
9. All the brewers are from Texas! Texas Pride y’all.
8. There will be live music to accompany you and your friends as you sip and compare your favorite beers. Because every fun day needs its own soundtrack.
7. Contests. Oh, there will be contest where you get to vote in categories ranging from Best Beer for a First Date to Most Refreshing.
6. Did we mention we’ll be featuring a Chupacabra flavored Beer? It’s infused with jalapeño.
5. It’s only $5 dollars to attend!
4. If you’ve been at the waterpark (it’s our last day of operation) it’s free! Quick wardrobe change and show us your wristband for free entry.
3. Want to make a night of night and you’re not from New Braunfels? We have a resort for you to stay at!
2. This view…
1. Summer was awesome, but let’s celebrate fall! We love you fall. Now let’s fall in love with some beer.
Where’s it at? Riverbahn Grand Lawn * 370 W. Lincoln Street * New Braunfels, Texas 78130
When’s it at? September 21st 1- 6pm. Be there or be square.
For more details click here: http://bit.ly/1nQsx4M