1. All Texas locations are open for Spring Break from March 8th- March 16th. Galveston and South Padre Island open their indoor sections. In New Braunfels Blastenhoff will be open (first time EVER) along with some of our heated pools!
3. When you stay with us at either South Padre Island Beach Resort or New Braunfels Resort you get a free ticket to the park the day you check in with the unlimited stay and play package. Stay two nights, get three days of waterpark tickets. Sweet.
4. When you purchase your ticket for Schlitterbahn New Braunfels you get access to the Comal River! Tubes included! It’s called Riverbahn.
5. South Padre Island Beach Resort has direct beach access! And a restaurant with a full bar right on the beach…Seaside Grill!
6. Both of our resorts are open year around! Rates are often discounted during non-holiday times.
7. Couldn’t finish it all in one day? Come back the next day with either your wristband or receipt to purchase a super discounted “add a day” ticket. This is actually one of the best deals we offer.
9. We’ve offered this for years, but a lot of people still don’t seem to know that you can bring your own food and drinks into the park! The only two things we don’t allow are alcohol and glass.